In a nutshell: Styled user management for login, register, user profile, etc with optionally enabling user chosen passwords, e-mail validation, admin approval, reCaptcha and more…
This plugin allows all user management activities like login, user profile, register, lost password, etc. to be done via the themed frontend of your website. Access for user groups to unstyled admin area can be restricted and wp-login.php can be disabled. Users will only see the nicely styled side of your page *smiley smiling*
The plugin is very flexible, allowing for further modifications and extensions to hook into, displaying further user management activities on the frontend of your website.
Additional options to enhance user experience further are available as a Professional extension of this plugin and include:
- All user management actions available on frontend styled according to theme – including profile changes, lost password, reset password
- Access to the unstyled admin area can be restricted based on user groups – wp-login.php can be disabled completely
- User chosen password upon registration option available – including initial e-mail validation
- Admin approval for new users option available – before user can login
- Use reCaptcha against spam and bots upon registration, lost password and login – after specified amount of unsuccessful attempts
- Introduction of e-mail re-validation upon changes of address
Get the Professional extension including free updates for one year
In hopefully simple words, as we want to be transparent and not hide anything
With a confirmed purchase...
- You obtain a life-long license for this plugin
- You are allowed to use this plugin on your own installation(s) of WordPress
- You get access to any updates of this plugin for one year from the date of your purchase
- You can download this plugin and any updates for one year from the date of your purchase via this website - certain limitations on the number of downloads may apply, ie we reserve the right to question high number of downloads
- You are NOT allowed to use this plugin beyond your own WordPress installation(s), eg you are NOT allowed to use this version on any website of others or your customers, unless you purchase a separate license for each 3rd person/ company
- You have NO right to re-sell this plugin - however you can purchase a license and transfer it to another person/ company, but for each person/ company you have to purchase an individual license
Despite your purchase and our promise to do as good as possible...
- You accept, that there is no kind of liability regarding the functionality, errors, damages to hardware, software, data or anything else
- You know about our refund policy, which is basically to NOT do refunds due to the high (manual) efforts associated with these
- You acknowledge, that there is no guarantee for further development/ updates on this plugin
If you disagree with any of the terms above, please do not purchase this plugin!
Try the Basic version for free and move the most important user management actions to the frontend of your site, e.g. registration, login, viewing your profile
This plugin is free software. You can redistribute it and / or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation. You may NOT assume that you can use any other version of the GPL.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY - even without the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
This license and terms apply for this part of the plugin as distributed, but NOT for any separately distributed Professional add-on!
For a full version of this license, please visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
In case you want to see the plugin in action, look in the sidebar of this website.
Minimum WordPress version required: 4.2.0
Tested up to WordPress version: 5.2.0
For more information about enhancements and fixes, please see the Change Log.